Exclusive care for you
Clinical trials for women with fibroid tumors and clinical trials for women with endometriosis related pain.
Contact the office at 303-321-2255 to speak with our study team!
Type your paragraph here.
Do You Have Pain Due to Endometriosis?
Advanced Women's Health Institute is looking for women to participate in a research study to evaluate whether an investigational medicine could reduce pain due to endometriosis.
To qualify, participants in this study will be women who:
- Are 18 to 50 years of age
- Experience painful symptoms due to endometriosis
- Have monthly menstrual periods
- Had surgery in the last 10 years to look at endometriosis
- Additional requirements apply
Please call 303-321-2255 for more information and to
find out if you are eligible to participate in the study.
If you are eligible, you will receive study medicine and study-related care at no cost to you and may be compensated for time and transportation.
Do you suffer from heavy or long menstrual bleeding?
If yes, you may have uterine fibroids
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a new study to test the efficacy of a new investigational drug that targets specific female hormones, to see whether it can help women with heavy periods due to uterine fibroids.
You may qualify to partificpate in the study if you:
- Are older than 18 years of age
- Experience heavy periods every month
- Are not breast feeding or wanting to become pregnant
What to expect:
- Study duration of approximately 85 weeks with up to 13 in-clinic visits, plus calls as needed.
- Study medication is an oral tablet taken daily for up to 52 weeks.
- Qualified participants may receive compensation for time and travel costs.
- All study-related care, tests and study medication will be provided to participate at no cost*
* You do not need health insurance to participate
Call us today to see if you qualify!!